Predicting Love, Romance And Marriage
By R K Eashvar pillai
The 7th house should be studied for marriage prospects, nature of the partner, and married life. In a male chart the 7th house signifies the wife, and in a female chart, the husband. Planets occupying or aspecting the 7th house, the lord of the 7th house, the Navamsha occupied by the lord of 7th house, and the significator of the 7th house = VENUS should all be examined for predicting marriage and marital happiness.
There are many complicated rules for matching horoscopes. The following guidelines are very useful for us.
- If the Janma Rashi of the boy is 7, 10,11th when counted form the Janma Rashi of the girl, it makes for a favourable marriage.
- If in the horoscopes of the boy and girl in question, the lords of the Lagna and lords of the Janma Rashi are friendly, the marriage prospects will good.
- If the Janma Nakshatra of the boy and girl is 4, 7,10,13,16,19,22,25th when counted from the Nakshatra of the girl, it is auspicious for the marriage.
- Count the number of Nakshatra from Aswini to that the Nakshatra of the boy. Similarly, count the number of Nakshatra from Aswini to that girl’s. Add both numbers, and then add 13 to the total to the total. Subtract 32 from the total sum and divide by 5. If the remainder is 0, 1 or 3, it is good for the marriage.
- Count the number of Nakshatra from that of the boy up to Aswini. Do the same count for the girl. Add the two figures and divide by 5. If the remainder is 1, 2 or 4, a happy and prosperous married life is assured.
Timing of the Marriage:
It would be considered auspicious to fix the marriage of the person when any one of the following conditions is satisfied.
- The Lagna lord transits the 7th house.
- Jupiter transits the house occupied by Venus or by the lord of 7th house.
- Venus or the lord of 7th house transits the rashi occupied by the lord of Lagna, or a rashi which is at the 5th or 9th position from it.
- Venus or the lord of the 7th house transits the Navamsha occupied by the Lagna lord, or rashi which is at the 5th or 9th position from it.
Characteristics of Females Born under different Janma Nakshatras :
|Ashwini||Bright and small eyes, sweet speech, ordinary married life|
|Bharani||Beautiful, bold, good character, good married life|
|Kirtika||Good-looking, quarrelsome, unhappy married life|
|Rohini||Beautiful, possessing attractive eyes, short-tempered, good married life|
|Mirgashira||Lean, beautiful, greedy, good marriage life|
|Ardra||Beautiful eyes, fault-finder, unhappy married life|
|Punarvasu||Curly hair, red eyes, sweet speech, happy married life|
|Pushya||Short, sincere, satisfactory married life|
|Ashlesha||Pleasant- looking, careless, satisfactory married life|
|Magha||Beautiful, helpful, short-tempered, satisfactory married life|
|PurvaPhaguni||Round face, polite, charitable, happy married life|
|UttaPhaguni||Cool temperament, happy married life|
|Hasta||Attractive, happy married life|
|Chitra||Beautiful, sinful, unhappy married life|
|Swathi||Truthful, virtuous, satisfactory married life|
|Visakha||Beautiful, sweet-tongued, happy married life|
|Anuradha||Beautiful, pleasant, happy married life|
|Jyeshta||Broad face, emotional, ordinary married life|
|Moola||Obstinate, pure-hearted, satisfactory married life|
|Purvashada||Beautiful, possessing attractive eyes, straightforward, happy married life|
|Uttrashada||Obstinate, religious, attractive eyes, prominent nose, satisfactory married life|
|Shravana||Tall body, prominent nose, talkative, religious, satisfactory married life|
|Dhanishta||Attractive, extravagant, happy married life|
|Shatbhisha||Tall, Short-tempered, God-fearing, unhappy married life|
|Purvabhadra||Beautiful, sincere, possessing an optimistic outlook, happy married life|
|Uttrabhadra||Big eyes, cordial nature, happy married life|
|Revathi||Beautiful, religious, stubborn, happy married life|
Characteristics of Females Born in different Lagnas :
|Aries - Mesha||Truthful, quarrelsome, cruel|
|Taurus- Rishabha||Polite, agreeable, obedient|
|Gemini - Mithuna||ill-tempered, sensuous|
|Cancer- Karkataka||Wealthy, polite, attractive, happy|
|Leo - Shima||Charitable, quarrelsome|
|Virgo - Kanya||Good-tempered, doer of good deeds, happy|
|Libra - Thula||Lazy, sinful, proud|
|Scorpio - Viruchika||Virtuous, truthful|
|Sagittarius - Dhanus||Unkind, cruel|
|Capricorn - Makara||Good-character, well-spoken of|
|Aquarius - Kumba||Virtuous, truthful & grateful|
|Pisces - Meena||Beautiful, kind- hearted|
Characteristics of Females Born in different Rashi :
|Aries - Mesha||Fond of husband and work, devoted to elders|
|Taurus- Rishabha||Devoted to husband, wealthy, good-tempered|
|Gemini - Mithuna||Good-character, pleasant appearance, helpful to others|
|Cancer- Karkataka||Sickly, religious-minded, dignified|
|Leo - Shima||Beautiful, even-tempered, happy|
|Virgo - Kanya||Virtuous, wealthy|
|Libra - Thula||Virtuous, sympathetic, possessing little sexual passion|
|Scorpio - Viruchika||Wealthy, unsympathetic|
|Sagittarius - Dhanus||Polite, charitable, sympathetic|
|Capricorn - Makara||Truthful, good-tempered|
|Aquarius - Kumba||Virtuous, wealthy, charitable|
|Pisces - Meena||Modest, good-character, pleasant features, charitable|