Marriage - The Perfect Match
Get Detailed Match Making Report From Astroapollo.Net Pvt.Ltd. Get Match Report
Marriage confers on the couple equal responsibility in respect of Dharma, Artha, Kaama and Moksha, which form the essence of human life. Hence, as per Hindu Vedic mythology, marriage is a sacred ritual, which confers on the married couple a legal and dignified status in society.
Every grown up boy and girl expect the married life to be happy and prosperous. Every boy wants an ideal wife and similarly every girl wants an ideal husband. If their hopes and expectations are shattered, their life will become miserable. In India marriages are viewed as sacred union of the souls to uphold Dharma and continuing their dynasty.
It is not a civil contract that can be terminated at will. To avoid discord and to ensure a happy married life, many factors are to be considered. Here comes the importance of Matching of Horoscopes.
Proper procedure for matching
- Analyze the longevity of both boy and girl from their respective individual horoscopes.
- Analyze the longevity of boy from the horoscope of the girl and longevity of girl from the horoscope of boy.
- Analyze the marriage related houses, 7,4,12,5,2,8 for girls, for both boy and girl.
- Analyze the above aspects for boy from girl’s chart taking 7th house as lagna and vise-versa.
- Analyze the present and coming dasas for both boy and girl.
- Analyze the strength of bhavas and dasa lords according to ashtakavarga.
- Dosha like Kuja (Manglik) and Dosha Samyam
- Other misc. factors like Beeja Sphuta, Kshetra Sphuta, Kalatra Rasai etc.
After analyzing the above steps one can go for “ Koota Maching ” and such other matchings are based on “ Moon Sign” or birth Nakshatra. Koota matching.
Sage Parasara in his classic Bruhat Parasa hora Sastram, in the Stree Jataka Adhyayam, mentioned that if Mars is present in the lagna or 4th house or 7th house or 8th house or 12th house, the person would lose his/her spouse.
But as per classic work called Deva Keralam, if Mars is situated in the 2nd house or 4th house or 7th house or 8th house or 12th house the above same result will be happened. This is called Manglik Dosha or Kuja Dosha.
Hence, combining the above two concepts, Manglik Dosha means the planet Mars positing in 1st, 2nd, 12th, 4th, 7th and 8th house in a horoscope. The most pessimistic view of interpretation is that the spouse of the person with Mangal dosha will wither die or suffer bad health.
Unfortunately so much importance is given to Mangal dosha that many marriages are delayed in search of a suitable manglik match. It causes acute mental tensions and anxieties to the parents particularly of the girl's family. Granted that manglik dosha should not be ignored but there also exist many cases where manglik dosha gets cancelled and this fact is being completely overlooked at present. Mangal dosha can be cancelled within the horoscope it self when Mars is placed in certain rasis.
If mangal dosha is not cancelled with in the horoscope, it is advised to select a suitable boy or girl as marriage partner, who is having similar dosha. It is said that if manglik dosha is present in both boy’s and girl’s horoscopes, then the longevity of married life is assured. Hence one need not fear by simply observing that one has manglik dosha.
CANCELLATION OF MANGAL DOSHA:
The cancellation of Mangal dosha is of two kinds. 1) Internal, i.e., within the chart and 2) Intra, i.e., within the two charts.Internal cancellation: In the following cases Mars dosha gets cancelled.
- If Mars is placed in own house, or exalted house or friends house.
- If Mars is in Movable sign
- For Aquarius lagna Mars is in 4th or 8th house.
- Mars is in association with Moon or Jupiter or aspected by Moon or Jupiter
- If dispositer (sign lord) of Mars is in Kendra or trikona
- For Cancer and Leo ascendants Mars being yogakaraka, no kuja dosha.
- If Mithuna or Kanya happens to be 2nd house
- If Karka or Makara happens to be 7th house
- If Vrishabha or Tula happens to be 12th house
- If Dhanu or Meena happens to be 8th house
- Debilitated or combust Mars will not give Kuja dosha if he is in 12th house.
- If Mars is placed in dosha places in both the houses
- In the place of Mars if another malefic planet is posited in the second chart